The Dining Car Food Truck and Catering is seeking a reliable, responsible, experienced, team-oriented leader to help manage our food truck operation.
The Food Truck Manager is responsible for driving the truck and running services, as well as ensuring all employees follow in-house policies and procedures, and meet with all health and safety procedures and requirements.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations on food truck
- Manage, train, and develop all truck team members
- Ensure employees follow proper sanitation procedures
- Prepare and serve food
- Ensure food safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked
- Drive the truck to our vending locations
- Restaurant/food service/food truck experience
- ServSafe Manager Certified
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fast-paced work
- A great attitude, enthusiasm, and energy
- Flexible availability
- Driver’s license/clean driving record
$20/hour plus tips. 90 days retention bonus.
If interested, please use the form below to upload your resume and tell us a little about yourself and why you would make a great food truck manager.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers